You know, organized religion with a political structure is dangerous … people who are telling you how to think and believe in some fantasy, it’s absurd! And very, very dangerous.
In well educated countries religion is not that dominant and becomes less important, the USA is the big exception, religion dominates the politics, the economics, the culture … I don’t understand this … it’s ridiculous and absurd!
Sunlight coming through the haze
No gaps in the blinds
To let it inside
The bed is unmade,
Some music still plays
TV, yeah it’s always on
The flicker on the screen
A movie actress screams
I’m basking the shit flowing out of it
I’m stoned in the mall again
Here is way too much of my face with my Steven Wilson stuff that includes:
- My glow in the dark Raven shirt.
- My ticket from the show on 1st March in Manchester.
- My signed vinyl copy of The Raven That Refused To Sing.
- My signed Storm Corrosion vinyl.
- My signed Grace For Drowning CD.
- My copy of Nick Beggs (Steven’s bass/chapman stick player) about Steven’s Day Off.
- A set of 5 Raven styled guitar picks that Adam bought me at the gig which was such a nice surprise.
- Finally a picture from when I met Steven Wilson before the show and he was such a lovely guy.
As you can tell I’ve had a very Steven Wilson filled weekend with Adam and I’ve loved it so much.
You’re awesome. I love you.